Monday, February 28, 2005

Fuzzy Galore's Knitted Fuzzy Bag

Yarn: Crystal Palace Iceland #1219 Fushia, Crystal Palace Fizz #7129 Pinata
What I Learned: This was my first felting/fulling project
Comments: I have been wanting a pink purse for a long time, and I could never find one that spoke to me. I came across this free pattern on the Fuzzy Galore website. They sell the entire line of Crystal Palace yarn, and their free patterns are great. Marie-Christine, the owner, was very helpful in answering my questions about the pattern. I love the purse. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the eyelash is fushia, lime green, and bright orange. My DH Kevin says it is "me".

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Great Purse!
You did an awesome job.
:-)

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home