Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tag! I'm it!

This was sent to me by Tabbytuxedo. My first tag!

By Pioggia

Here's the rules:Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs! The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

1) If I could be a scientist...I would create the world's first non-fattening dark chocolate bar
2) If I could be a painter...I would travel the world visiting with other "artsy" people, scribbling stuff on canvases that look like one of my 4 year olds drew it, and get paid millions of dollars
3) If I could be an athlete...I would have a kick-butt body
4) If I could be a librarian...I would get some decent knitting books in the library
5) If I could be a llama-rider...I would shear it for its wool

Now, I'm off to tag Catherine, Ashley, and Alesia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I would probably shear the llama too! That's great!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

If you created the world's first non-fattening dark chocolate bar, I would become your disciple. I would found a new world religion based upon your profound knowledge and wisdom. There would be national holidays.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home