Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Knitty's Honeymoon Cami

Yarn: GGH Mystik in Salmon
What I Learned: Kitchner's (sp) stitch, I hate bamboo needles, & getting gauge can be a pain
Comments: This was the first Knit-a-Long that I have ever participated in. What a wonderful experience! It was great having other people going through the same problems you are, and we were fortunate enough to have the designer join our group as well. She has another version of this cami on her website. Click here for details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh my gosh the cami looks fantastic! i have been working hard on the blog. i have learned a few things:) go to: grsites.com for buttons banners and background it all free. i have other hints for you but the comment thingee won't allow it!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Julia (MindofWinter) said...

I had no idea you were using bamboo needles with the Mystik - what a terrible experience that must have been. I like bamboos for a lot of fibers, but this isn't one of them. Anything splitty is made worse by bamboo because it grabs. If only I could have warned you! Don't swear off the needles, though, they can be really nice - just swatch around to see when you'll want to use them!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home