Friday, May 27, 2005

Good to be Girl ROCKS!!

Amy (aka Good to be Girl) had her one year blogiversary this week. In celebration of this event, she sent all of her readers these...a cupcake bath salt, a GTBG magnet, dark chocolate M&M's, and the piece de resistance...a pink snowwoman stitch marker (her mascot). Note how darling the packaging is as well.

I'm speechless! She made these for I believe 40 people! What a special person to do something like this. I am constantly astounded by the wonderful people I meet through blogging.

Thanks Amy! (BTW, I'm going to have to steal your idea!)

1 Comments:

Blogger knittingnurse said...

Aren't knitters, needleworkers, handcrafters, etc. . . a bunch of GREAT and caring people?

What a great surprise and treat for you all!

Geez, my blogiversary is in October. I guess I should start thinking of what to do, huh????

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home