Sunday, May 22, 2005

Knitty's Tinsel

Pattern: Tinsel by Vickie Howell for Knitty
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Deco-Stardust in #4437, Lana Gatto Crystal in #4116
Start Date: 5/12/05
Finish Date: 5/22/05
Comments: I bought a pair of gorgeous beaded gold sandals this spring, and had no purse to match (yes, I match my bag to my shoes. It's a thing with me). Solution, MAKE ONE! I love the look of Tinsel, but was way too lazy to cut out all of those strips of fabric. Therefore, I came up with a yarn combination to mimic the fabric. So Boho chic!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loooooving the bag! What are you going to do next, chica?
~christy

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Amy,
That really turned out beautifully (great picture, too-- I love the rose in the lower left corner. She can knit AND take great pictures, too!) What great work with the material substitution!
-Jenni

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home