Tuesday, May 10, 2005

X-citing X-Back

Name: Ribbon X-Back from Knitty
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Deco-Ribbon, color #9538 Tulips
Comments: Could I be any paler??? What a yucky picture. Oh well, I still like the tank. It was a fun, quick knit. A lot of people in the KAL had a hard time with sizing, but I lucked out on my first try (thanks to heeding everyone's hints). Many people made the pattern in a size smaller than what the pattern calls for, but I made mine true to pattern and used a size 10 needle instead of an 11.

The girls and I are going to my parents' house in the country to pick dewberries (wild blackberries). This is something that I did as a child, and am so happy that my daughters can experience it as well. Hopefully my mother and I will get some knitting in while the wee ones nap this afternoon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun picking dewberries and knitting with your mom. It sounds like you are going to have a very relaxing day!

6:35 AM  
Blogger monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said...

X-Back looks brilliant!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

The tank looks awesome, I knew I would like it as some as I saw the colorway you had picked out a while back. Excellent job!

10:30 PM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

AWESOME!!!! I want to make that now! BTW, thanks for the encouragement on my blog re: Tempting. See my reply.

How did I miss that pattern in Knitty????

Jannett knittingnurse

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home