Monday, May 09, 2005

Decadence

Ok, so I may have gone a big overboard. This is the yarn I ordered to make the world famous Clapotis from Knitty. It is by far the most expensive yarn I have ever purchased. It is Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb in the Vera colorway. I absolutely adore it, and heck, I deserve it! (at least that is what I'm telling myself) I will also be able to use my new swift and ball winder on the hanks. Yippee!

I had a very productive weekend, knittingwise. I finished the X-Back this morning (pictures soon I promise) and am about 95% done with Magknits Cold Shoulder. For my Mother's Day gift, my sweet husband and daughters gave me yarn money. Do they know what I want or what?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

That yarn looks luscious! I can't wait to see it knit up! You do deserve it! Whatcha going to do with the yarn money? :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger miastick said...

That's a lovely yarn for your Clapotis, Amy!
Thank's for writing in my guestbook, I was glad to hear from you! And I love your x-back, hope mine will be good- I'll just knit and hope for the best, since it's a gift I can't try...
/Mia
http://www.mia-edvardson.se/stickblogg.htm

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home