Sunday, June 12, 2005

My Secret Pal is the BEST!

First, let me say that my SP is the sweetest. I've really enjoyed corresponding with her, & now she's spoiling me! She had told me in a previous email that my June package would have a theme, and she wasn't kidding. In her card she had me open my little parcels in a certain order, which was fun. The first one was a pair of turquoise flip-flops from Brazil. BRAZIL...isn't that cool?! Not only is she a fantastic person, but she is a world traveler. The Brazilian flip-flops also match my turquoise bikini. My second package was a pedicure kit with some beautiful iridescent pink polish that I love. The third package was the pink floral flip-flops. Pink is my favorite color, and I have been looking for a pair this summer. These fit the bill perfectly! The fourth package had a pair of tan flip-flops with shell buttons on them. These will go with everything I own. And finally, as if I wasn't spoiled enough, she sent me a hank of this GORGEOUS hand-dyed pink (again, my favorite color) sock yarn. Y'all know that I'm into socks right now.

Not only did she make my day, but she also sent my daughters gifts. She continued the flip-flop theme with flip-flop note pads. She also sent them fruit scented paint pens which they immediately opened and painted with.

Thank you so much Suzanne. I'm speechless at your generosity!

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

What beautiful girls you have. And SUCH great goodies! I'm sure you deserve both.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

you have been very spoiled :) all of those flip flops are great, it was nice of her to think of the girls too.

7:58 AM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Yeah for you! I can't think of anyone else that deserves all that spoiling! The girls look so cute with their pads. They are just darling!

I am totally into flips in the summer and those are some FAB flips! Nice of her to give you one in three different color families.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and I KNOW you deserve all that spoiling!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm - I do hope you don't think your secret pal is me...... cos it's not...... ;)

7:28 AM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

Tag you're it! Time to answer the book meme--see my blog for the questions. :-)

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home