Friday, June 10, 2005

Any takers for this shrug??

I finished this gorgeous shrug tonight, and realized that it is too big for me. I would love to send it to one of y'all if you think you would wear it. Just so you have an idea of it's size, I'm 36" around the chest and it's probably a couple of inches too big. The arms are too wide for me as well. I used the yarn shown in the photo. I'm so upset that it doesn't fit, but I'd be happy if it went to a loving home. Send me your address and I get it out to you ASAP (look in my profile for my email address.) Now, for my usual info.

Yarn: Lion Brand Incredible in #207 Purple Party
Started: 5-29-05
Finished: 6-10-05
What I learned: Gauge on ribbon yarn knit in garter stitch is a crap shoot
Comments: Although this project turned out beautiful, it was very boring to knit (all garter stitch). It would be a great beginner's project.

3 Comments:

Blogger knittingnurse said...

Amy,

I would love to give that beautiful shrug a home. I'm 38" around, would that be good???

Let me know what I can get for you in return OK?

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, that's too bad about the fit. I bet it's beautiful!. How was it working with the Incredible? It looks like it might be slippery on the needles.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really cute. Where'd you get the pattern at?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home