Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

APRIL K - WE CARRY THAT PATTERN AT THE SHOP, BUT ARE CURRENTLY OUT. SEND US AN EMAIL TO THE SHOP, AND WE'LL EMAIL YOU WHEN WE GET IT IN. I'D BE HAPPY TO MAIL IT TO YOU. MISS YOU! AMY





I couldn't tell y'all this in my last post, but that Louisa Harding silk sweater I finished last week was a Mother's Day present for my beautiful mom Mary Ann. I gave it to her today. Doesn't she look beautiful in it?





I finished the green sweater that I'm wearing yesterday. I love it!

PATTERN: Fizzle from RYC Summer Breeze

YARN: RYC Luxury Cotton DK in #265 Cabbage, 7 balls

Comments: I HATE SEED STITCH! But gosh, it looks awesome. Another new one for me was attaching the bands with a slip stitch. What a wonderful seaming method!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look lovely. I, too, hate seed stitch in practice but love the way it looks!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You both look beautiful in your new sweaters! What lovely knits, Amy.

6:49 PM  
Blogger knitseashore said...

You and your mom look beautiful together -- I can see where you get your smile! I love the way that you combine your knits into your wardrobe. The new green sweater goes perfectly with your top and jeans.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Your Mum looks lovely in her new sweater. I bet she's so proud that you put so much effort into making something for her.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :o) Happy Belated Mother's Day!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home