Monday, July 07, 2008

Dreamer

(photo by RT - styling by HT)

Pattern: Dreamer by Wenlan Chia from Twinkle's Mohair Designs
Yarn: Twinkle Handknits Kid Mohair #59 Storm
Comments: I blocked this sweater to spec, and it still seems short to me. Not that I mind, really. I think it is still adorable. There were no mistakes in the pattern that I could find.
This sweater was a bit of a challenge to me, so I'm proud of it.
The Twinkle Mohair is VERY scratching before washing. After handwashing it, though, it becomes much softer. The price is wonderful as well ($6 for 310 yds). The whole sweater cost me $24 retail!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cute!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Absolutely! I agree. The sweater is very cute. I would add that I think that is a particularly lovely photo of someone who says she is unphotogenic.

7:09 PM  
Blogger KeanaLee said...

looks cute, i think you did a great jobe & the price is defintiely right, I'm tempted.

4:57 AM  
Blogger SAM said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in this photo! The sweater is beautiful as well. Kudos to you and your stylist!

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You and the sweater both:) The length looks great on you (if you were shaped more like me you would definitely have to add more, ugh.....)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kate Jackson said...

Looks good! I've been reading your blog ever since you posted your Venus sweater (my design) from Knitscene. I just saw the new issue with your pic "on the street" in it. Very cute!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home