Monday, January 26, 2009

French Girl Knits / Fitted Knits

Kristeen's (aka The French Girl) new book came out last week. It is AWESOME! There is something in it for everyone. All of the patterns are seamless, which makes it accessable to those knitters who have "seamphobia".


I test knit Niobe for her, about two years ago. I can't remember all of the details of my yarn choice, needles, etc. Love it! I know I used Rowan Kid Classic and Rowan Kidsilk Night held together.

I have had Stefanie Japel's Fitted Knits in my stash forever. I just haven't gotten around to knitting anything from it. My friend Jennifer bought me the most awesome George Michael tank top for my b-day, and it just needed that perfect "something" to go on top of it.

Pattern: Two Toned Shrug from Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel

Yarn: Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran #12 & #11


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the detailing on the French Girl sweater. I remember you knitting this - remember that color as being a very flattering blue.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

I really like your Two Toned Shrug!

You could have mentioned to all the readers of your blog that your name (and mine,too) appears in the new book. It's exciting to have at least 15 seconds of fame.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That French Girl Sweater is gorgeous! I've been wanting to knit a two-tone shrug for some time too. I love the colors you've used with yours.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i can finally make that blue on!!!!! remeber i wanted the pattern before she pulled it for the book ....grrrr ;) they look great.....

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home