Thursday, March 05, 2009

Wrenna




Yarn: Twinkle Soft Chunky #54 Quartz - 4 balls


Pattern: Another French Girl Knits pattern. Wrenna by Kristeen Griffin-Grimes.


Comments: It took me 4 days to knit this. I'm very bummed, though, because it is too big for me. I made the smallest size, and my gauge was even a little tight. My shoulders are just too narrow to keep it up. There may be an error in that pattern. I'm going to email Kristeen to see if I'm correct. Also, it took me a little bit more than the 3 balls called for in the pattern.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, both of your new projects are gorgeous. I want to come in and check the Wrenna b/c it looks like a doable project to think about. Linda

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy - That looks lovely. I'm sorry it doesn't fit but what a lovely store model. If I ever get back your way, I will have to stop in and get some inspiration from you! Hope all is well. Stephanie Mahoney

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cute!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished a Wrenna, also the smallest size, and it turned out enormous. Love the pattern so much that I am going to try again with smaller needles. Love everything in the French Girl book!

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home