Monday, February 09, 2009

Cuddle


Pattern: Cuddle from Louisa Harding's book Kindred


Yarn: Louisa Harding Kashmir Baby #6, 3 balls


Comments: Made this sweater to give to one of my husband's employees (sex of baby as yet undetermined). Very simple pattern.




Picture me standing on the mountain top (Sound of Music style) and singing the praises of this yarn. It...Is...AMAZING!! It comes in sport (baby), dk, and aran weights. Therefore you can easily find a pattern to use it in. No excuses!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Another triumph.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy - How beautiful (as usual).....thanks for the information on the pattern - my best friend's daughter is having twins (they aren't finding out the sex of each which makes it hard to knit ahead of time for!), so this is the perfect idea! I'm a bit tired of the baby pattern I have used in the past, so I will get this one and look forward to knitting it up TWICE!!! Hope all is well in Katy, Texas!!!!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home