Friday, April 08, 2005

Motley Crew

We finally took a picture of our Knitting Group. From back left: Sally (Sarah's mother who was visiting), Sarah, Me, Catherine, Sheryl Front left:Donna (considering joining), my daughters, and my mother who was visiting. We meet at a coffeeshop right across from the courthouse in Richmond. I feel very fortunate to knit with such a great group of ladies. We have a great time visiting, drinking coffee, and of course, knitting (duh!) Notice that my babies are wearing the halters I knit them...had to show off my mad skills.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

hey we do look good. are ya going on the 21st? alreday asked DH and I will be there. I will bring all my projects and my new bag and tote to show you. it will be soooo nice to have knitting girl time:)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Sorry, I know this is random, but there's no good place to put this. In response to your comment on my blog: you should do the Ribbon X-Back! Come join our knitalong: http://ribbonxbackkal.blogspot.com.

(And this time I can't completely copy you because I already have my yarn!)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home