Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Book Meme

This came to me by way of Laura.
1. Total number of books I own - No idea. Maybe 500?
2. Last book I purchased - Knitticisms...and Other Purls of Wisdom. I bought one for myself and one for my Secret Pal. I usually never buy books. I'm more apt to check them out from the library.
3. The last book I read - The Innocent by Harlan Coben. Great book!
4. Five books that mean a lot to me - I don't know if I've read any "life altering" books. I read strictly for enjoyment, not enlightenment. Here are a few that I couldn't put down:
1) The Once and Future King by T. H. White - This was the first "grownup" book I ever read.
2) Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice - This and the second book were awesome. I think the series declined after that.
3) The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle - An oldie by goodie. I think the Sherlock Holmes stories are one of the best mysteries written. Not to mention, I love Doyle's use of language .
4) The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown - Just a darn good book
5) Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris - Freaky!!
6) Tag Five people and have them fill this out in their blogs - This is going to be tough. I think everyone that I know has already gotten this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

all very good books! i just reserved a bunch of knitting books from the library, i bet your on some of the same waiting lists:)

4:41 AM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

humm... you picked grown-up books. I picked mostly kids books. I think that says something about me.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

If you liked the Da Vinci Code, you should read Angels and Demons by the same author. I liked it even more!

7:06 AM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

I love reading those memes (what does that mean "meme" anyway??)

Humm, your reading interests are cool (very similar to mine).

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Amphasis said...

I love this book The DaVinci Code, everybody should read it.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home