Saturday, July 09, 2005

Catcha Wave & Your Sittin' on Top of the World

It really felt like we were on top of the world. We had an awesome time in Port Aransas. The weather was gorgeous, the condo was luxurious, the seafood scrumptious, and the company couldn't be beat.

That is me attempting to finish my Hubby's dress sock on the beach. Have any of you knit a man's dress sock? It is taking me a loooong time, and I consider myself a fast knitter. The process is worth it, though, because it will be the first thing I have knit for my better half. I just hope he likes them when it's all said and done (eeek!)

I found out about the London bombings while we were away. My very special Secret Pal lives in the UK, which worried me. She thankfully checked in on the Knitty Coffeeshop that she is OK. My thoughts go out to her fellow Londoners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home