Monday, February 27, 2006

Calling all knitters

The mother of one of my friends contacted me last weekend wanting to know if I would do a commissioned knit for her. Y'all know that I am WAAAY to busy right now for anything like that, but I thought one of you might be interested. She just got back from the Shetland Islands, and has some Shetland wool that she would like to have knitted into 2 pairs of men's gloves and a pair of ladies gloves. If any of you are game, my email address is on the left when you click "view complete profile". I'm sure she would pay you well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

I'm e-mailing you.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hi!

I stumbled across your blog from good to be girl's.

I just recently started my own knitting blog here and thought I would stop by & say hi!

how exciting...you're opening your own store..I'm jealous! lol.

btw, I am now admiring the French Girl patterns from one of your last posts! I have way too many things I want to knit...lol.

well, congrats on the store & good luck!

.♥.

10:03 AM  
Blogger traveling knitter said...

I would soooo volunteer but I've never done Gloves!! Boo! Hope you are doing well....would you have time to do an improptu knit group on Thurday?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Hi, if you still need someone to do this, I would love to. You can email me at faithad(AT)gmail(DOT)com

You can check out my work at my blog, http://flashbangfibers.blogspot.com

4:21 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

My LYS gets so many requests like this -- and they accept many of them!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home