Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I've got friends in high places

Earlier this summer, I was chatting with Rob from Threadbear. I told him how much I loved the Glenwood colorway from Lorna's Laces. They didn't have any in stock, but he said he would keep his eye out for some. As I said, this was several months ago and I had completely forgotten about it. Well, look what shows up in my mailbox last week. Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb in Glenwood. Behold her in all of her glory. Thanks Rob! The scary thing is I now have 12 skeins of L&L. I'm going to have to put it in the safety deposit box!

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

If you need safekeeping for that, send it my way. I'll keep a careful eye on it for you. ;-)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is some luscious yarn! How nice of him to remember and do that for you!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

okay thats my second fav colorway and i am absolutely jealous!!!!! how yummy is that!!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

How do I make friends like that?

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty colorway. I love L&L. I finally got to touch it & can see why you like it so much. Soooo soft!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Kalendar said...

That yarn is so gorgeous that I'm drooling all the way over in CA!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some gorgeous yarn! Don't lock it away.... we NEED to see what you make with it!

7:56 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

That yarn is possibly the prettiest yarn I've ever seen. I just love touching my L&L...still trying to work up the nerve to knit with it. I'm scared I'm going to mess it up! It's destined to be a clapotis though.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home