Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Three Things Meme

This was sent to me from Knitamazoo. Let the games begin!

Three names I go by:
1. Amy
2. Lovie
3. Mom

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. Amylovie
2.
3.

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My long neck
2. Eyes
3. Nose

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. Love handles
2. Sagging chest
3. Thin lips

Three parts of my heritage:
1. German
2. English
3. Irish

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Blue jeans
2. Old Navy shirt
3. Flip flops

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. George Michael
2. Corey Hart
3. Elton John (can you tell I "heart" the 80's)

Three favorite songs: (again too many to choose from so I'll give my fav from each of my fav artists)
1. One More Try - George Michael
2. Never Surrender - Corey Hart
3. Sad Songs - Elton John

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Affection
2. Love
3. Trust

Two truths and a lie
1. I have never seen "Titanic"
2. I have never read any of the Harry Potter books
3. I am a triplet

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Tall
2 Dark
3. Handsome

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Cooking
3. Reading

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Sleep
2. Knit
3. Blow off all of my chores

Three things that scare me:
1. Child predators
2. Sharks
3. Big spiders

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Mascara
2. Lip balm
3. Brushed teeth

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Psychologist
2. Dental Hygenist (I would find it so satisfying to scrape teeth)
3. Yarn shop owner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. England
3. Colorado

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Steven
2. Thomas
3. Jacob

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel all over Europe
2. Snow ski
3. Fly in a hot air balloon

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I very rarely cry
2. I don't like to discuss my problems
3. I like action films

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I wear makeup every day
2. I love to shop
3. I love purses

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ricky Schroeder (sp?) in the 6th grade
2. George Michael in the 9th grade (The Faith video...HELLO!)
3. I really don't have one as an adult. They all seem like jerks.

Three people I am tagging: (I try to tag someone new everyting I get one of these. Got to spread the love!)
1. Cherry Blossom Crafts
2. Yarn in Knots (so she will have somthing to post...hehe! Love ya Jenni!)
3. Yarntherapy

5 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

I have never seen Titanic either!!! Yay us! But I did see the last few minutes of the film once when we were on vacation and we were channel surfing. It took us a while to figure out what movie it was because the dang boat had already sank.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Julia (MindofWinter) said...

I'm actually wondering if you're a triplet. I know that's the obvious one to pick as a lie, but with twin girls, you never know.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the funniest things I've read this week:
"I would find it so satisfying to scrape teeth."

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Now I've got the George Michael, "Faith" song in my head!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

scraping teeth?! hehe.
i did a similar survey on my personal blog:
(http://ruthlee.blogspot.com/2005/07/sucker-survey.html)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home