Monday, July 25, 2005

I Love My Mailman!


First, let me just say that I have been stalking my mailman for days now. Let me show you why.

My fabulous Secret Pal Suzanne mentioned to me that I should expect a little somethin'-somethin' from her this week. Lookie what she sent. Five balls of Rowan Linen Print in #349 Cocktail for me to make Kelly from Beach Cool. Her first package to me was the Beach Cool book, and I've been drooling over Kelly ever since. My LYS charges a fortune for Linen Print, so I had resigned myself to wait until next year. My wait is over! Thank you so much Suzanne!

Next we have a scary picture that I took of myself showing off the gorgeous necklace that I bought from the very talented Craftylilly. The necklace is perfect, and I will wear it all the time. Craftylilly also sells unique stitch markers on Etsy.

And finally, both of the kind ladies sent my little ones something. Suzanne sent lollipops and Craftylilly sent Sponge Bob stickers. Both, went over smashingly. See for yourself.

8 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

all of you guys made out like bandits!!!! love that kelly top, looks a little like your green one from glampyre?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Glad you like the necklace. It looks lovely on you!

6:30 PM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Ooh for you! Love that pattern for Kelly. Can't wait to see you in it (you knit so fast). LOVE LOVE LOVE the necklace (& earrings???).

You are just the Bomb!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The necklace looks really nice on you. I like the linen print your SP sent you. Glad your daughters got some goodies, too!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, goodies for everyone!! p.s. that necklace looks really nice!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That top photo is awesome, Amy! Everything looks great.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will be a cutie tank. Awesome "secret" pal! Your girls are just too cute.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you've already started on Kelly, please post a picture. I've yet to see 'Cocktail' knitted up and am very interested in what the color looks like. The only reason I haven't bought any Linen Print is because I can't decide which shade to go with... That, and I must not buy any yarn.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home