Friday, July 22, 2005

Another Meme

This was sent to me by Crafty Lilly. It's a big 'un, but I'll give it my best shot.

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was about to graduate from Texas A&M and get married.

What were you doing 5 years ago? I was pregnant with twins. My heart was ecstatic, but my body was miserable.

What were you doing 1 year ago? About what I'm doing right now, except I just learned how to knit.

What did you do yesterday? I took the kids to the library, cleaned the floors, and worked on my Ruffles scarf

What have you done today? Blogged, answered emails, Grocery store, Target, laundry, more of the Ruffles scarf, taking care of kids. My hubby and I plan to watch Constantine tonight.

What will you do tomorrow? Visit with my little brother, knit, take care of kids

5 snacks I enjoy - Take 5 candy bar, Pringles, pickles, jalepeno poppers, dark chocolate

5 bands/singers for which I know must of their stuff - I am a lyric savant. Seriously. My hubby calls me the Human Jukebox. Name a popular song from the 70's to present, and I probably know the words to it. I'm also good with musicals.

What would I do with $100,000,000 - Pay off our house, pay off cars, put aside money for the girls education, travel, help family members, donate to charity

5 locations I'd run away to - Italy, London, the south of France, someplace tropical, Spain

5 bad habits - I bite my fingernails when I'm nervous, I eat way too many carbs, I can be very impatient, sometimes I speak before I think about what I'm saying.

5 things I like to do - Knit (hello), cook, read, blog, shop on the computer

5 things I would never wear - culottes, SAS shoes, really long acrylic nails, a mumu, bell bottoms (I'm too short for them)

5 TV shows I like - I'm not a big TV watcher, but I do like Big Brother, Everyday Italian, The Soup, anything on the National Geographic Channel, anything on the History Channel

5 movies I like - Out of Africa, Dracula (the '90's version), The Remains of the Day, Office Space, The Sixth Sense

5 famous people I'd like to meet - Leonardo Da Vinci, Cleopatra, Albert Einstein, Queen Elizabeth I, any of the designers of the knitting patterns that I love

5 biggest joys at the moment - My husband, my two daughters, our good health, our happiness, and having a loving family (sorry, that's 6)

5 favorite toys - Computer, my Le Creuset pans, my Wusthof knives, my swift, & my ball winder

4 Comments:

Blogger knittingnurse said...

OK, whenever I am in TX or you are in OH we are going to HAVE to catch up with each other. I would have answered many questions EXACTLY alike. Name 5 snacks? I am with you on 4 of the 5 (just b/c I don't know what a Take 5 bar is),
The music question? Me too. My husband/friends can NOT believe how I can churn out lyrics to songs and scenes from movies "Over? Over? Nothing is over until WE say it is! Did the Americans say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? - [The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?. . . .Let him go he's on a roll.] Hell NO!" (That's one of my favorite scenes from that movie!). IDEA:!!!!!! go to my blog and I will give a prize to the first person who can name that movie! tee hee!!!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hubby and I just saw Constantine last night and liked it a lot. They did some very interesting things visually, and the story was interested and entertaining.

I had to giggle at the "mu-mu" comment. We had a neighbor once that liked to wear them out gardening. Not a pretty sight.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

okay, now i know why we get along so well! we have similar tastes in a lot of areas!!!! not just knitting! i always feel like my mouth runs away from my brain:) my family has the same TV line up! i just discoverd that take five candy bar, and i wish i hadn't!!!! chocolate covered pretzels are the bomb, but even better with all that other stuff!see you at the meeting.

5:29 PM  
Blogger shetha said...

Whoop! hrmmm -- that slipped out. ANyway -- always nice to see fellow aggie knitters. :)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home