Friday, August 26, 2005

Meme maniac

I've been tagged by my new blog buddy Ruth. This one is short and sweet.

My 23rd post, 5th sentence reads:

Repeat to yourself....must not buy more yarn...must not buy more yarn...

Hilarious! I'm still not listening to my inner yarn warning signals!


Instructions for meme:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

I'm tagging ALL of my blog friends for this one. It's easy, and enlightening.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'll need to do this! Sounds like fun.

I repeat that mantra to myself all the time!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

that IS hilarious!! hehe

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine says "I've got to get this one finished soon." Famous last words...

3:53 PM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Tuesday, May 31st, 2005.

5th sentence read:

"I think that quality work (and time) deserves quality materials."

I still do. Tee hee!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home