Monday, September 12, 2005

Needle Exchange

My sweet friend Catherine set up a needle exchange. It is sort of a mini secret pal. We are to fill out and post the answers to the following questionnaire:

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.) What I'm knitting depends on my mood. I have socks and a shawl on the needles right now. I would like to get started on a cardigan for myself and a skirt for one of my daughters.
2. What fibers do you like? Natural & non-itchy
3. What type of needles do you use most often? Addi Turbos & Lantern Moons
4. Do you like to knit in the round? yesiree
5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method? As far as socks go, I'm sticking to DPN's in the round for right now.
7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? Herrschners, Jimmy Beans, Yarnmarket
8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!! I really like surprises, especially ones that come in the mail. It's like Christmas! But to be honest, I have just about every needle available right now. The only ones that I've really considered buying lately are the Addi Turbo DPNs found here in size US 1 & 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

What pattern(s) do you have in mind for your cardigan? (You always do such fun stuff!) I had never even considered the Addi-Turbo dpns. I LOVE the circulars, so if the dpns are even half as good. . .

7:33 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I like Jimmy Beans wool too. Of course I have to pay sales tax with them, but their selection is very good

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home