Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yarntopia's first anniversary and a plea for help

I can't believe it has been a year since Yarntopia opened its doors. It has been a thrilling year, and I'm so glad that y'all have been along for the ride. If you go to our website, you can check out the pictures from the big event.

Now for the plea for help. We are trying to get Kim Werker, the force behind Crochetme.com and the new editor of Interweave Crochet, to make a stop and Yarntopia and do a book signing. Would all of y'all PLEASE go vote on this website to let her editors know that we would love her come to Houston. Thanks!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have successfully "demanded" that Kim Werker come to Yarntopia, though I don't know whether my Rhode Island zip code will make my vote count less. :)

Congratulations on the first anniversary! May you have many more to come.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching a wonderful milestone! Happy Anniversary!

I hope you get Kim Werker to do a book signing. I "demanded" it :-)

11:54 AM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

I demanded her and I don't even crochet :-)

I started a demand for Amy Singer (of Knitty fame) here:
http://eventful.com/demand/D0-001-000133758-4
yes I know I put Y2E and not Yarntopia, but I thought it would be easier for people all around to go to Y2E. I still love Yarntopia the best.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on one year!! That's awesome.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it a whole year!! :o)

3:50 PM  
Blogger RoadGoddess said...

Hi girls,

I voted and I hope she comes to visit you! Congratulations on your first year! See you soon.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I voted and commented. How cool would that be! Hope she comes and I'll be there!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home