Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chantal


Pattern: Chantal by French Girl
Yarn: Rowan Big Wool #41 Acer
Comments: You aren't suffering from vertigo. One of my 6-year-olds took the picture. Such is the life of a mother whose husband works late.

Love the pattern. I had the whole thing done in about 4 days. I think it is kind of Anthropologie-esque. The ribbing makes it figure flattering, even for a big yarn knit. I think it will become my toss on sweater whenever I get a chill.

There are a few mistakes in the pattern, which I emailed to the French Girl. If you have any questions (Stefanie) before she has them posted, just shoot me an email.

15 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Love the sweater, love the knitter.

4:35 PM  
Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Just beautiful (you AND the sweater). Fantastic color!

4:39 PM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Awesome, what a great job you did (as usual).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great job Amy!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

that looks uber-comfy! definitely a great "get rid of the chill sweater" i'm sure...love it!

5:00 AM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

gotta love a quick knit!

The French Girl patterns are all very nice. you're so lucky that you get to work with her.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - it's gorgeous! Looks great on you.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

VERY cute! You just gotta love a workable "thrown on" sweater! - and such a stylish one!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Otter said...

Well rats! If I had seen that sweater before I called the other day, I would have had you throw it in the order too.
Cyndye

6:44 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oooo, i love it! looks like a flattering throw on an go sweater :)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks Cozy - with a capital C!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally cute!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great on you. I love the green little cardi you made too, and those slippers for your daugthers look adorable. You look very beautiful in your wedding photo too. Nice to see your hubby on the blog too, so now I know where your daugther's get their beautiful olive complexions from.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Very cute! And 4 days to knit? You can't beat that =)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Another hit for French Girl! And I rather like the vertigo effect. I think your daughter may have a career in fashion photography ahead of her.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home