Thursday, September 28, 2006

Itty Bitty Spider

Pattern: Itty Bitty Spider by Lisa Knits
Yarn: Encore DK #194 (Heather Grey), Encore DK #217 (Black), Dreambaby DK #100 (White)
Comments: Yea, I know I said I wasn't going to knit anything else for the shop. What can I say. I was in the mood.

The hat is adorable and very easy to knit. I have a ton of yarn left over. At least enough to knit another hat.

The Lisa Knits pattern line also has an Easter and Christmas hat. Those may be in my sample future as well.

13 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

That is a cute hat! Very unusual.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't tell what size it is, but it would be a great hat for a parent to wear while taking costumed kids trick or treating.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Geoknitter said...

It's so adorable and fun! I bet that the spider would bounce around as you walked, too.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmigod, I love it!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i just got back from my class and i saw that hat sitting on the counter! Tooooo cute!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

That is a really cute hat! Nice work! :)

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jillio said...

cuuuute! at first i didn't see the spider, so i thought it was just a really nifty looking hat. now i'm totally diggin' it :)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking that hat would convert into a really amusing tea cozy......

2:45 AM  
Blogger Saun said...

How could you not knit that? Knitting samples is a great way to try fun stuff like that. I'd love to see the Christmas hat.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

That is funny! I'd love to see the other ones =)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I think you should do the other hats as well...this one turned out cute and I bet the others would as well.

6:28 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Oh my, that hat is just way too cute. Probably freaks some people out at first!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home