Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gone, but not forgotten...I hope....

I can't believe I haven't posted in a month. Shame on me.

I have been knitting like a mad woman, but unfortunately all of the projects are test knits for designers, so I can't post pictures until the patterns are published. Camellia, by Glampyre, was just put on her website for sale. I did mine in Classic Elite Duchess. I'll try to drag my sorry patootie in front of a camera and get a picture of it soon.

I was so excited to have my only knittyhead cousin Sarah down for a visit this Thanksgiving. Here is photographic proof of us getting our knit on (from L-R, me, Sarah, my mom).

8 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I want to see it to so hussle that patootie to a camera asap!

Is it me, or does your hair grow like a weed. I was thinking of bobbing my hair and then poof! Your hair was longer from the Oct blog pics to today's. WHat vitamins are you taking? lol

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What a darling picture! I can't believe how long your hair is getting. Camellia is so you. I'm sure it looks great.

Sarah :)

1:57 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Oh, fun knitting time with family! I wish more of my family knit. I keep trying to convert them but they're just not having it!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes knitting just gets in the way of blogging, doesn't it? That's how it has been for me lately. Enjoy it!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, cool. I wish I had fellow knitters in my family.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that we all noticed how much your hair has grown!!! So funny.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! Can't wait to see your Camelia :o)

7:40 AM  
Blogger monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said...

What, y'all are actually related? It wasn't some evil chat joke that you people came up with to drive me nuts?

I'm disappointed. I thought you were more evil than that.



:)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home