Saturday, August 04, 2007

Candice

My First Real Crochet Project!!!



Pattern: Candice by French Girl


Yarn: Rowan All Seasons Cotton #223 (Cassis) & #214 (Fern, discontinued)


Comments: I never knew crochet was so much fun! It certainly helped that I had a master crocheter (Sheryl) holding my hand during the process. Crochet will definitely be in my future, especially when this book comes out! I would highly recommend all knitters out there to give crochet a try. It was fun to try something new.

Also, thanks to my marvelous mom for sewing the underskirt for me!


9 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It's gorgeous, Amy!

6:42 PM  
Blogger MiniLaura said...

it's very cute! And an amazing first crochet project!

Congratulations!

8:28 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Wow, Absolutely wonderful. Really lovely. Aren't you happy?

6:27 AM  
Blogger knittingnurse said...

Good for you! You look fabulous as always!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

You're welcome.
and unless we can figure out how to get knitting needles in carry-on through security at Gatwick Airport, we may have to crochet our way to France.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love the skirt, you look great! I've been thinking about learning crochet too. Some good patterns would certainly be the motivation I need. :)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute! A good crochet instruction book just might be enough to tempt me into giving it a real go....

4:52 PM  
Blogger Nik said...

you are always WAAAY to cute in the stuff you make.

3:52 PM  
Blogger UniquelymeNana said...

The skirt looks awesome Amy!!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home