Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A good belly laugh and some hurricane FO's

KnitChick posted this today, and I must share.

The Yarn Harlot's Knitters Hotline

1-877-SOS-KNIT

All of you fellow knitters out there MUST call the hotline. It's free, and if you are like me it will truly speak to you. Option 3 is a godsend for your significant other.

I know I promised you some hurricane FO's. I finished two things during the storm, but I can't post them just yet. They are presents for people who might read this blog. After they receive them, I'll post. Promise.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Have you ever been to the Fiber Festival in Boerne Texas? It's coming up and I'm thinking about going... it looks like it's geared more towards spinning but it could still be fun... Do you know anything about it?

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten as far as option 3. I didn't know there was a whole menu after her monologue, so I wasn't prepared when I heard them. I need to call it again.

I can't wait to get her autograph when she comes to town this weekend (gotta rub that in... sorry)!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Kalendar said...

Glad that you're alright after the Hurricanes...hopefully there won't be anymore. At least you got some knitting done. :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Geoknitter said...

Oh, that was so sweet. I like how she sounds like she's about to bust up laughing during some of the options.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is such a funny and clever message!

12:24 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I'm so glad your family is safe, thank goodness the hurricane didn't do as much damage as they thought it would.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home