Thursday, September 29, 2005

My prayers have been answered

The knitting angels took pity on me. They knew I needed something to look forward to. I have been fussing for a long time that Texas doesn't have a cool fiber festival like you lucky ladies up north and in California have. Well guess what folks...WE DO!

Jeanie at Dances With Yarn gave me the heads up on the Kid 'N Ewe and LLamas Too festival in Boerne,TX. For those of you who aren't familiar with Texas geography, that is in the beautiful Hill Country. It is November 4, 5, and 6 at the Kendall County fairgrounds.

I'm in! Anyone else want to join me? We could all meet up and have a little Texas knitting bloggers hoedown.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

talked it over with chris, i am sooooo there!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Amy and all the Texas knitters!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a great time for all. Have fun!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home