Sunday, October 02, 2005

Stash Dueling


Jessalu threw down the gauntlet by posting her fabulous stash and asking a few of us to do the same. Never being one to shirk a challenge, I am obliging. Here are all 146 of my babies. My real babies are in the picture to give you a bit of perspective.

She also asked us to pick three of our favorites. Tough, very tough. But I would have to say my 12 hanks of Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb, my 8 balls of Rowan Calmer, and my 3 balls of Berroco Pleasure (especially treasured because it has been discontinued.)

Now, I wonder if Knitternatter, Knitting Sanctuary, and Pepperknit will accept the challenge?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...my...goodness!!!! Love the cute girlies for perspective. I gotta get me a stash.... mine's pretty sad and wimpy!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! How cute your girls are included in your treasured stash! So you actually have 148 babies in that photo. ;)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

WOW, i am in great, awwwwwww!!!!!! I am drolling so much that my keyboard may short out:)

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever way to give perspective on your stash! It looks lovely. Mine would not create nearly so nice a display.

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!! I like how you get your kids involved in your craft ;o) (and they're pretty cute, too!)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Saun said...

The first thing I noticed, other than the 2 cuties on the sides, were the 12 skeins of L&L. I just stare in awe of the great stash. I probably would have laid on it like it was a bed. It just looks so snuggly.

8:14 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Dang girl, you have a lot of stash. I can never get enough of your girls, they are just way too cute.

8:47 AM  
Blogger suzmcq said...

holy crow...what a stash! Great idea placing kiddos for perspective. Thanks for the tag...this will be a first.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Julia (MindofWinter) said...

Hysterical. I could never post my stash - small children could build an entire fort village out of it!

2:30 PM  
Blogger D said...

Love it, love it love it!

That's such a fun photo. Thanks to you and the girls for the smile!

...wonder if my cats would behave long enough to take the photo..hmmmm...

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home