Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Violette - little girl version

Pattern: Violette from French Girl
Yarn: Lucci Yarn #1299 Candy Twist
Needles: Addi Turbo #17 16" & Brittany Birch #17 DPNs
Comments: I whipped these little yummies out in about two hours total. I decided not to use the ribbon called for in the pattern because I thought it would be too much with the paillettes. This pattern was a lot of fun to knit, and I love the result. As soon as I opened the package from my SP containing the yarn, my girls begged me to start knitting. Hence, the fast turn-around.

(I had to post the picture with Hello. Photobucket is not being my friend today)

1 Comments:

Blogger MiniLaura said...

very cute! Your girls must be happy that they have such a clever mommy.

where do you host your photos when you aren't using photobucket?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home